Navy New York Sunshine Sun Dyed in Texas Utility Pants
The New York Sunshine Sun Dyed in Texas Utility Pants in Navy. Paired with Dickies heritage twill fabric and traditional carpenter details, these work pants are meant to inspire innovation and collaboration.
New York Sunshine fuses together craftsmanship, art, and fashion in each visionary creative pursuit and there's no better example than this limited-edition NYS x Dickies collab. In the Spring of 2021, founder John Margaritis and his Install Team set out to test the durability of Dickies iconic twill fabric by wrapping a stick frame house in it and letting it wear in the sun-drenched high desert of Marfa, Texas until the Fall. The result was the perfectly sun dyed fabric that's found in the color blocking of these New York Sunshine x Dickies Sun Dyed in Texas Utility Pants. The installation further inspired the rest of the Sun Dyed in Texas Collection, showcasing what the two brands have in common: a dedication to their craft, heritage roots, and master fabrication.
· Limited edition
· 9 utility pockets and hammer loops; convenient cell phone pocket
· Reinforced double front with contrast Sun Dyed Twill
· Contrast utility pockets and belt loops with Sun Dyed Twill
· Dual woven logo labels at left back pocket
· Extra durable triple needle stitched seams
· Twill, 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
· Relaxed fit; 32-inch inseam
· Model wears size 30
· Model is 5'11" with 30.5" waist