Desert Sand New York Sunshine OG Install Team Vest
The New York Sunshine OG Install Team Vest in Desert Sand. The durable Duck canvas fabrication is ready to be put to work, while the reflective saw blade graphic pays tribute to the dignity of work and the dedication of the entire Install Team in creating inventive, iconic art pieces.
Growing up around the construction trade, New York Sunshine founder John Margaritis knows about hard work. Carrying forward the legacy created by his father, John and his Install Team create large-scale installation art internationally. Through his collaboration with Dickies, John created the Sun Dyed in Texas Collection, which celebrates what the brands have in common: a dedication to their craft, heritage roots, and fabrication. The New York Sunshine x Dickies OG Install Team Vest honors those commonalities.
· Front slash pockets; interior multi-use pocket
· Exposed antique brass zipper at front
· Rib knit collar
· New York Sunshine reflective heat transfer logo at front
· Left hip dual woven logo labels
· Drop tail hem
· Body: 12 oz. Brushed Duck, 100% Cotton
· Lining: 420 gsm. High Pile Fleece, 100% Polyester
· Regular fit
· Model wears size S
· Model is 5'11" with 41" chest