Careers - Store Lead | 1032 SPACE
20 hours per week
1032 Space is looking to add a part time Store Lead to the team. The Store Lead is the first face that people see and provides an excellent customer experience, as well upholding all visual and operational standards. The ideal candidate’s strengths include excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to maintain a neat and organized store, and has an intuitive sense for fashion and merchandising.
- Create a welcoming environment for the customer
- Help meet sales goals
- Comfortable resolving challenging customer service situations
- Partner with Store Manager in receiving merchandise and entering into inventory
- Responsible for the maintenance of merchandising, display and marketing standards; to include tagging merchandise and markdowns
- Maintain a neat and organized store
- Partner with Store Manager in planning and managing special events
- Oversee reordering of supplies
- Take lead in online order fulfillment
Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail management experience
- Lift/Carry/Move 40lbs
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods, when required
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc)
- Experience with Point of Sale software (Shopify preferred)
1032 Space is a contemporary fashion retail shop located in downtown Oklahoma City. We specialize in offering emerging designers and brands through our brick and mortar and online store.
We are looking to grow our team. If you believe you would be a good fit for our company please submit a resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com.